Yangfu is a Chinese 5 years old male patient suffering spinal cord injury. He was admitted to our hospital for the chief complaint of movement and sensation disorder of his 4 limbs for 3 months after cervical injury. The MRI of his neck showed: soft focus developed of C4 spinal cord.
He received stem cell treatment including 1 stem cell injection via lumbar puncture and 2 stem cell implantations via CT guided intraspinal cord injection in our hospital.
After the stem cell treatment:
- His voice is louder and powerful;
- The muscle strength of his waist and lower limbs is improved obviously, he can sit stably, he can stand by holding the bedside;
- He can walk by other’s assistant.
1 and half of year after the stem cell treatment:
- He can walk by himself;
- The flexibility of holding objects by his left hand is improved obviously;
- His body quality is enhanced obviously.