Xiangxiang is a Chinese 10 years old male patient suffering from cerebral palsy. He was premature delivery in 28 weeks with premature rupture of fetal membranes, he underwent obvious hypoxia 10 hours after his birth and he suffered from jaundice 1 month after his birth.
He was admitted to our hospital for chief complaint of motor dysfunction of his 4 limbs with slurred speech for over 9 years.
Before the treatment:
- The muscle strength of his neck was weak, which caused him could not straighten his head stably;
- The flexibility of his fingers was poor, which caused him could not do up his buttons;
- He could not stand or walk stably, he was in the condition of both tip feet during his walking.
After the treatment:
- The muscle strength of his neck is improved obviously, he can straighten his neck for about a dozen of minutes during his walking or standing;
- The flexibility of his fingers is improved obviously, he can do up his buttons;
- The muscular tension of his lower limbs is improved obviously, his both heels can land down on the ground, he can walk stably now.