Qing Qing, female, 6 years old, was born after a pregnancy of over 43+ weeks. She was born retard in malposition and through cesarean section along with the history of apnea and hypoxia, and diagnosed as "cerebral palsy". She received rehabilitation exercise at the local hospital without obvious improvement, then received the first course of stem cell transplantation on November, 2012. She received 4 stem cell injections via lumbar punctures whilst her responses to the stem cells were good after the treatment.
Before the first course:
- Her intelligence and understanding ability were poor, was unable to communicate with family members;
- The muscle strength of her lower limbs was weak, she couldn’t stand or walk alone and could walk only with help of family;
- He could not squat alone.
Before the second course (Sep.9, 2013, 11 months after the first course):
- Her understanding ability is improved obviously whilst she is able to communicate simply with family members;
- The muscle strength of her lower limbs is improved obviously, so that she can stand and walk alone;
- She can squat down then rise alone.