PHAM, male, 3 years old, was admitted for the chief complaint of speech and motor functions development retardation for over 2 years, diagnosed to "cerebral palsy" as a result. The head MRI done in the General Hospital of Chinese People’s Armed Police Forces on May 17, 2012 showed: dysplasia of cerebral white matter. He received the first course of stem cell transplantation on November 12th, 2012 and could walk by himself after surgery, then received the second course on September 11, 2013.
Before the first course (before November 12, 2012):
- He could stand against the bed but unstably and couldn’t stand by himself;
- He couldn’t step forward independently but he could walk with support;
Before the second course (ten months after the first course):
- He can stand independently and stably;
- He can walk independently;
- His reaction is more sensitively.