Tianhao Li, a 2 years old Singapore boy, suffered from cerebral palsy. He was born as premature with 36 weeks and underwent jaundice history after born. He received physical rehabilitation therapy interruptedly in local hospital without obvious improvements.
He received a round stem cell treatment in our hospital in April, 2012. During the treatment period, he received 4 stem cell injections via lumbar puncture with satisfied efficacy, then went back home safely.
Before the stem cell treatment:
- The muscular tension of his limbs was higher than normal;
- The muscle strength of his neck, back, waist and limbs was weak, the motor function of his whole body was poor;
- His weight and height were less than those of same age children;
- He could not speak a word;
- His feeding condition was poor.
After the stem cell treatment:
- The muscular tension of his limbs is normal;
- The muscle strength of his neck, back, waist and limbs is improved obviously, he can lift up his head, sit and stand by himself, he can walk by other’s assistant;
- His articulation is improved obviously, he can speak some simple words, the volume of his vocabulary is increased obviously;
- His appetite is improved obviously, his height and weight is increased obviously.
- His sleep quality is improved obviously.