Research Papers of Our Experts - On SCI (Science Citation Index)
1. Treatment of one case of cerebral palsy combined with posterior visual pathway injury using autologous bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells
Min Li, Aixue Yu, Fangfang Zhang, GuangHui Dai, Hongbin Cheng, Xiaodong Wang and Yihua An.
2. Umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cell transplantation significantly improves neurological function in patients with sequelae of traumatic brain injury
Wang S, Cheng H, Dai G, Wang X, Hua R, Liu X, Wang P, Chen G, Yue W, Yihua An.
3. Comparative analysis of curative effect of CT-guided stem cell transplantation and open surgical transplantation for sequelae of spinal cord injury
Guanghui Dai, Xuebin Liu, Zan Zhang, Xiaodong Wang, Min Li, Hongbin Cheng, Rongrong Hua, Jing Shi, Renzhi Wang, Chuan Qin, Jianhua Gao and Yihua An.
4. Modulation of the major histocompatibility complex by neural stem cell-derived neurotrophic factors used for regenerative therapy in a rat model of stroke
Chongran Sun, Han Zhang, Jin Li, Hua Huang, Hongbin Cheng, Yajie Wang, Ping Li and Yihua An.
5. Effects of bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cells on gross motor function measure scores of children with cerebral palsy: a preliminary clinical study
Wang X, Cheng H, Hua R, Yang J, Dai G, Zhang Z, Wang R, Qin C, Yihua An.
6. Analysis of the causes and types of traumatic spinal cord injury based on 561 cases in China from 2001 to 2010
Hua R, Shi J, Wang X, Yang J, Zheng P, Cheng H, Li M, Dai G, Yihua An.
7. Human mesenchymal stem cell transplantation protects against cerebral ischemic injury and upregulates interleukin-10 expression in Macacafascicularis
Li J, Zhu H, Liu Y, Li Q, Lu S, Feng M, Xu Y, Huang L, Ma C, Yihua An, Zhao RC, Wang R, Qin C.
8. Serial 18F-FDG PET demonstrates benefit of human mesenchymal stem cells in treatment of intracerebral hematoma: a translational study in a primate model
Feng M, Zhu H, Zhu Z, Wei J, Lu S, Li Q, Zhang N, Li G, Li F, Ma W, Yihua An, Zhao RC, Qin C, Wang R.
9. Transplantation of human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells promotes behavioral recovery and endogenous neurogenesis after cerebral ischemia in rats
Bao X, Wei J, Feng M, Lu S, Li G, Dou W, Ma W, Ma S, Yihua An, Qin C, Zhao RC, Wang R.
10.Transplantation of Flk-1+ human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells promotes angiogenesis and neurogenesis after cerebral ischemia in rats
Bao X, Feng M, Wei J, Han Q, Zhao H, Li G, Zhu Z, Xing H, Yihua An, Qin C, Zhao RC, Wang R.
11.In vitro behavior of neural stem cells in response to different chemical functional groups
Ren YJ, Zhang H, Huang H, Wang XM, Zhou ZY, Cui FZ, Yihua An.
12.Implantation of neural stem cells embedded in hyaluronic acid and collagen composite conduit promotes regeneration in a rabbit facial nerve injury model
Han Zhang,Yue Teng Wei,Kam Sze Tsang,Chong Ran Sun,Jin Li,Hua Huang,Fu Zhai Cui,and Yihua An.
13.Induction of functional recovery by co-transplantation of neural stem cells and Schwann cells in a rat spinal cord contusion injury model
Li J, Sun CR, Zhang H, Tsang KS, Li JH, Zhang SD, An YH.
14.Modulation and impact of class I major histocompatibility complex by neural stem cell-derived neurotrophins on neuroregeneration
Sun CR, Wang CC, Tsang KS, Li J, Zhang H, Yihua An.
15.Potential of stem cell based therapy and tissue engineering in the regeneration of the central nervous system
Yihua An, Tsang KK, Zhang H.
16.Differentiation of rat neural stem cells and its relationship with environment
Yihua An, Wang HY, Gao ZX, Wang ZC.
17.Effect of rat Schwann cell secretion on proliferation and differentiation of human neural stem cells
Yihua An, Wan H, Zhang ZS, Wang HY, Gao ZX, Sun MZ, Wang ZC.
18.Schwann cells transplantation promoted and the repair of brain stem injury in rats
Wan H, Yihua An, Sun MZ, Zhang YZ, Wang ZC.
19.Differentiation of rat embryonic neural stem cells promoted by co-cultured Schwann cell
Wan H, Yihua An, Zhang Z, Zhang Y, Wang Z.
20.Protective effect of melatonin on neural cells against the cytotoxicity of oxyradicals
Yihua An, Liu E, Liu X, Yang F, Han F, Dai Q.