ShuoShuo is a Chinese 11 years old male patient suffering from cerebral palsy. He was a full term delivery baby with the history of hypoxia in utero and jaundice 3 days after born. His family member found that the flexibility of his left side limbs was poor when his 6 months, then he was diagnosed as cerebral palsy.
The MRI of his head showed: malacia of large area of right parietal lobe.
Before the treatment:
- His speech and intelligent abilities were normal;
- The motor ability of his left limbs was poor;
- He could walk by himself;
- The fine motor ability of his left hand was poor, the motor ability of the finger to finger of his left hand was poor, he could turn his wrist difficultly; his heels could not land on the ground when his faster walking or squatting.
He received stem cell treatment including 4 stem cell injections via lumbar puncture injection.
After the treatment:
- The flexibility of his left hand is improved obviously;
- The motor ability of the finger to finger of his left hand is improved obviously;
- He can turn his wrist more relaxedly;
- His heels can land on the ground when his squatting.