Shi Wenlong, Male, 62Y, Chinese, Cerebral hemorrhage Sequela
Happened with cerebral hemorrhage in March, 2014. Patient came to our hospital for stem cell treatment in Sep. 30, 2014.
Treatment methods: stereotactic brain surgery (1 time)+ lumber puncture (twice)
Duration: 2 weeks
1. Patient got aphasia, not able to speak;
2. Right hand stiffness, could not move, has sensation;
3. Could not walk;
4. Facial paralysis;
1 week after treatment:
When patient was in hospital, he already feel improvements:
1. Could speak short sentence
2. Right hand high muscular tension improved, could move
3. Legs have better sensation and feel more powerful
4. Could show face expressions a bit.