Mr. Zhang is a Chinese 37 years old male patient suffering from spinal cord injury. He was admitted to our hospital for the chief complaint of movement and sensation disorder of his limbs for over 1 year after cervical injury. He received 1 round stem cell treatment including 1 stem cell injection via lumbar puncture and 2 stem cell implantations via CT guided intraspinal cord injection in our hospital with satisfied efficacy.
Before the stem cell treatment:
- The skin of his whole body was dry, his desquamation condition was severe, the peripheral circulation was poor with coldness of his hands and feet;
- The muscle strength of his waist and lower limbs was weak, his both knee joints could not be fixed with soft and weak;
- The movement ability of his fingers was poor;
- The sensation and sweating function were lost beneath the chest level.
After the stem cell treatment:
- The skin of his whole body and desquamation condition are relieved obviously, the peripheral circulation of his 4 limbs is improved obviously with warm feeling of his both hands and feet;
- The muscle strength of his waist and lower limbs is powerful, the right knee joint can be fixed powerfully, he can stand up and straight with 1 caregiver’s assistant;
- The movement ability of his left thumb is enhanced obviously;
- His sweating function beneath his chest level is improved obviously.