Mr. Yang is a Chinese 61 years old male patient suffering from sequel of cerebral hemorrhage. He was admitted to our hospital for the chief complaint of movement and sensation disorder of right limbs for over 1 year. He received stem cell treatment (including 2 stem cell implantations via lumbar puncture and 1 stem cell transplantation via stereotactic brain surgery) in March, 2012.
Before the stem cell treatment:
- He walked slowly, his body was not stable during turning body;
- He could not lift up his right lower limb when standing independently;
- It was difficult for him to squat down independently.
After the stem cell treatment:
- He can walk with normal speed, he can turn body stably during walking;
- He can lift up his right lower limb when standing independently;
- He can squat down independently.