Mr. Sun is a Chinese 46 years old male patient suffering from sequela of brain hemorrhage. The brain hemorrhage was occurred by hypertension 1 year ago, which remained serious sequela of neural system currently.
He received 1st round stem cell treatment (including 4 stem cell injections via lumbar puncture during 22 days treatment period) in our hospital in November, 2009 with obvious improvements.
Before the 1st round stem cell treatment:
- He felt numbness and weakness of his right limbs;
- The fine movement ability of the fingers of his right hand was poor, his right hand could not touch his left shoulder, ear and back, his fingers could bend and stretch slowly;
- He could walk with staggering gait and could not squat down.
After the 1st round stem cell treatment:
- The numbness of his right limbs is disappeared basically, the muscle strength of his right upper limb is increased obviously;
- The fine movement ability of the fingers of his right hand is improved obviously, the movement range is increased obviously, his right hand can touch his left shoulder, ear and back, he can bend and stretch his fingers faster;
- His staggering gait is improved obviously, he can squat down and keep in this posture for a dozen seconds without assistant, then stand up by himself.
He received 2nd round stem cell treatment in our hospital in April, 2010, half a year after his 1st round stem cell treatment.
Before 2nd round stem cell treatment:
- His speech ability is improved, his voice is louder, his articulation is clear, he can speak a whole sentence continuously;
- The muscle strength of his right upper limb is improved obviously, he can shrug powerfully, he can lift up his right upper limb over head, the flexibility of his fingers is improved obviously, he can swing his arms coordinately when walking;
- The muscular tension of his right lower limb is reduced further, he can squat down freely, the strephenopodia of his right foot is relieved obviously, he can walk more coordinately and freely;
- The palsy of his right face is relieved obviously with voluntary expression.