Mr. Sun, 54 years old, happened to meet a car crash in February, 2010, which caused him T9-T12 vertebras fracture, the spinal cord injury of relevant segments, paraplegia.
He received 1st round stem cell treatment in our hospital, 1 stem cell injection via lumbar puncture, 2 stem cell injections guided by the advanced CT scanning.
Before 1st course stem cell treatment:
- The muscle strength of his waist was poor, he could not sit;
- His mental outlook was poor, his daily diet was poor, he looked sliming down;
- He suffered from incontinence of urination and bowl movement;
- His immunity was poor, so that he often caught cold.
After 1st course stem cell treatment:
- The muscle strength of his waist is improved obviously, he can sit stably by himself;
- His mental outlook is improved obviously, his psychological burden is relieved obviously, his weight is increased obviously;
- He can perceive the urination and bowl movement and control a certain period before the excretion;
- His immunity is improved obviously.