Mr. Lin is a Chinese 60 years old male patient suffering from stroke. He happened to undergo brain hemorrhage of the right thalamus caused by hypertension on July 31st, 2009, which remained the hemiplegia of his left limbs after the traditional therapy.
He received 1st round stem cell treatment in our hospital in July, 2010. The neural function of his affected limbs was improved obviously.
Before the stem cell treatment:
- The muscular tension of his left limbs was high than normal, the muscle strength of his left limbs was weak;
- The bone joints of his left limbs could not bend;
- He could not walk stably, he needed walking assistant during walking whilst the walking period and distance was short.
After the stem cell treatment:
- The muscular tension of his left limbs is reduced obviously, the muscle strength of his left limbs is improved obviously;
- The bone joints of his left limbs can bend normally;
- He can walk more stably without walking assistant whilst the walking period and distance are increased obviously.