Mr. Kang, 35 years old, happened to be injuried on his waist by a heavy crashing object during the work period on 2nd December, 1995. His diagnose was burst fracture of L1 vertebra, spinal cord injury. After the necessary surgery, he was treated in many famous domestic physical rehabilitation hospitals.
He received 1st round stem cell treatment in our hospital in April, 2010. He was given 2 stem cell transplantations guided by the advanced CT scanning intraspinal injection, 2 stem cell injections delivered via lumbar puncture, the efficacy of his treatment is obviously good.
Before 1st round stem cell treatment:
- He suffered from dysfunctions of urination and bowl movement, his stool was dry and was not easy to excrete out, whilst his urination was hard to excrete out, the urination period was longer than normal;
- The relevant sensations below his both hip joints were all disappeared;
- The distal blood circulation of his both lower limbs was defected, his erection function was defected;
- The muscular tension of his both lower limbs was high and stiff.
After 1st stem cell treatment:
- The dysfunction of his urination and bowl movement is improved obviously, his stool is soft and easy to excrete out, his urination is powerful to be excreted out, the period of his urination is shorter obviously than before, the urination can be excreted out clearly;
- The relevant sensations below his both hip joints are restored partly;
- The distal blood circulation of his both lower limbs is improved obviously, his erection function is improved obviously;
- The muscular tension of his lower limbs is decreased obviously whilst the stiffness of his lower limbs is relieved obviously.