Liangliang is a Chinese male younger patient suffering from traumatic brain injury.
Before the stem cell treatment:
- His upper limbs could not move smoothly, he could not raise his right upper limb high, the flexibility of his right hand was poor, he had difficulties to open his right hand fingers; the muscular tension of his lower limbs was high, he could not stand by himself, he could only walk for 3 to 4 steps by himself, he was in the condition of obvious strephenopodia and cross steps during his walking;
- His thinking and analytical abilities were poor, his active speech was less, his pronunciation was slurred;
- His self-caring ability was poor;
- His facial expression was dull with severe forced crying and laugher, especially he would be giggling for quite a long time.
After the stem cell treatment:
- His can move his limbs more smoothly, he can raise his right upper limb higher than before; when lying on his back, his right hand can touch his head; he can write by holding a pen; the abnormal muscular tension of his lower limbs was improves as well, he can walk for about 6 meter now; if holding a wheelchair, he can walk for even longer distance;
- His thinking and analyzing abilities is improved obviously, for example, he can speech jokes, sing and play chess;
- He can communicate with others actively, his self-caring ability is improved obviously, he can dress by himself;
- His speech ability is improves obviously, for example, he can speak more and louder with more clearer pronunciation;
- The symptom of his forced crying is improved obviously.