Junjun is a Chinese younger male patient suffering from brain injury. Junjun underwent the traumatic brain injury by an accident in August 2005, which led to his right limb shaking involuntarily with body imbalance for 6.5 years.
Before the stem cell treatment:
- His head and right limbs shook involuntarily, his upper extremities suffered from tremor with intentionality;
- He couldn’t hold objects stably via his right hand;
- He suffered from poor balance, couldn’t stand by himself, couldn’t walk steadily.
Junjun received the 1st round stem cell treatment in our hospital in March 2012. During his 18 days treatment period, he received 2 stem cell injections via lumbar puncture and 1 stem cell implantation via stereotactic brain surgery.
Before his discharge from the hospital:
- The involuntary shaking of his head and right limbs is almost disappeared; The intentional tremors of his both upper limbs is improved obviously;
- He can hold objects more stably via his right hand;
- The balance of his whole body is improved obviously, he can stand by himself for 5-10 seconds, he can walk more steadily than before.