Iqbal is a Pakistan 64 years old male patient suffering from Parkinson's disease. He was admitted to our hospital for the chief complaint of the tremor and limited movement ability of his left hand with progressive disease course for 6 years. He underwent the tremor of his left hand at the beginning of 2004, then the symptom was aggravating, which led to the limited movement ability of his left shoulder. He went to visit the doctors in local hospital and London hospital, was diagnosed as Parkinson's disease. The EMG indicated: slightly abnormal, mild sensation axonal neuropathy. He was given nerve nutrition medication without obvious improvements.
He received a round stem cell treatment in our hospital on October 5th, 2011 without any side effect post-operation.
Before the stem cell treatment:
- He suffered from tremor of his left hand;
- The movement ability of his left hand and shoulder was limited;
- He had mask face;
- He was depressive.
After the stem cell treatment:
- The tremor of his left hand is relieved obviously or even disappeared;
- The movement ability of his left hand and shoulder is improved obviously;
- His face expression is nature;
- His depression is relieved obviously.