A full-term normal delivery baby, without asphyxia or anoxia. He was diagnosed with Neonatal Jaundice when he was born five days, without family genetic disease. The results of the laboratory test showed: bilirubin 39umol / L, under coma after blood transfusion treatment, the cause is unknown, give nutritional support treatment. After 5-6 days of coma, the child wakes up on his own, but does not respond to the sound and objects in front of him. At 2 months, the child had poor eating and was diagnosed as "pyloric stenosis" at the local hospital, and pyloric angioplasty was performed. After the operation, the children improved their diet and still only ate food and semi-liquid food. After the interruption of rehabilitation therapy to date.
Before Stem Cell Treatment:
1.He can speak simple words, and language comprehension was poor.；
2.Both hands were made in fist all the time, and elbow joint was always buckling；
3.She neither can sit, nor stand, nor walking independently；
4.The muscle tension of lower limbs is high；
5.With assistance of his parents, he had scissors steps and tip toes for both feet when walking；
After Stem Cell Treatment:
1. He is able to speak complex words and the language comprehension is improved.
2. Both hands can stretch. Elbow joint muscle tension is reduced.
3. He can sit independently for 10 minutes, and can stand for 3 minutes.
4. His heels could touch the ground.
5. Scissors step has been relieved a lot.
6. He has ability to walk independently for 2 minutes.
7. The muscle tension of lower limbs is reduced obviously, while muscle strength is enhanced.
8. He is more sensitive to sound.
9. His appetite is much better than before.