Ghulam is a Pakistan 65 years old male patient suffering from sequela of stroke. He was admitted to our hospital for the chief complaint of decreased memory and movement disorder of limbs for over 2 years. He underwent unconsciousness and incontinence of urination and bowl movement after being the rage on December 22nd, 2009. The MRI of his head indicated: local hemorrhage of right basal ganglia area. He was given physical rehabilitation therapy and nerve nutrition medication.
He received a round stem cell treatment in our hospital on May 3rd, 2011 with obvious improvements.
Before the stem cell treatment:
- He could sit and stand independently but unstably, he can walk by assistant;
- His recent memory was reduced, his reaction ability was slow;
- He suffered from incontinence of urination and bowl movement during the night.
After the stem cell treatment:
- The muscle strength of his limbs is restored obviously;
- His thought and reaction ability are more sensitive than before;
- His balance ability is enhanced obviously.