patients with advanced colon cancer. From August 2011 to August 2014, he was treated at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in the United States for chemotherapy. In October 2014, the patient's physical condition deteriorated. After discharging fromJohns Hopkins Hospital, he was treated at the Timaula Hospital in Mexico, Shanghai Changhai Hospital and the Second Affiliated Hospital of Anhui Medical University. The treatment result is not good and his condition deteriorated.
Before Stem Cells Treatment:
Main Symptom: After 4 months of total parenteral nutrition, the patient's weight has dropped from 75 kg to 60 kg; severe jaundice; abdominal pain; no ventilation; intermittent fever; cachexia state; abdominal augmentation and hard texture; double lower extremity edema;
After the first week of stem cells treatment:
1. The symptoms of jaundice are obviously relieved;
2. Abdominal distension is significantly reduced;abdominal skin becomes soft;
3. Abdominal congestion area becomes smaller, and the red becomes lighter;
4. The bowel sounds appear;
5. Other symptoms are well controlled.
After the third week of treatment:
1. The function of defecation is restored and the movement of the intestines is resumed;
2. The abdomen becomes flat without protrusions;
3. The red blood-filled area of the abdomen almost disappeared and the color returned to normal;
4. Other symptoms continue to improve.
Doctor An Yihua explains the images in the MRI to the patient’s family
MRI on December 12, 2014
MRI on January 10, 2015, 11 days after stem cell treatment
MRI on January 19, 2014, 20 days after stem cell treatment