Common pathogenesis of stroke
1. Hypertension and atherosclerosis are the major common pathogenesis.
2. Heart disease is one of the major pathogenesis cause to cerebral embolism.
3. Dysplasia of intra-cranial vascular causes aneurysm and arteriovenous malformations.
4. Some inflammation can cause cerebral arteritis by smiting meninges , cerebrovascular, or only by smiting cerebrovascular.
5. Hemopathy, such as thrombocytopenic purpura, polycythemia, leukemia, usually causes haemorrhagic stroke.
6. Metabolic disease, such as diabetes, hyperlipidaemia, etc. are related to stroke.
7. Vary trauma intoxication, brain tumor, radiotherapy, can cause ischemic or haemorrhagic stroke.
The major clinical manifestation of stroke
2. Vomiting, it's a common symptom of stroke, particularly haemorrhagic stroke. When cerebral haemorrhage happens, intra-cranial pressure will get higher, vomiting and headaches will get worse.
3. Loss of consciousness. It's more common among cerebral haemorrhage patients. Cerebral infarction is less likely to cause loss of consciousness, but large part of cerebral infarction is accompanied by loss of consciousness.
4. Hemiplegia. Hemiplegia means one side of limbs and ipsilateral tongue, facial muscle dyskinesia. This is a very common symptom of stroke.