Ameer is a Saudi Arabia 14 years old male patient suffering from sequela of brain injury. He was admitted to our hospital for chief complaint of poor flexibility of his left limbs. He happened to undergo a car accident in April, 2010, the CT of his head indicated: epidural hematoma of bilateral temporal and frontal area.
He received 1st round stem cell treatment including 4 stem cell transplantations via lumbar puncture in June, 2012.
Before 1st round stem cell treatment:
- His logical thinking was ok;
- His understanding of the questions was ok;
- His memory ability was poor;
- His speech ability was ok but the speed of his speech was slow;
- The flexibility of his left upper limb was worse than his right upper limb;
- He could sit, stand and walk by himself but limp during his walking.
After 1st round stem cell treatment:
- His cognitive ability is improved obviously;
- His memory ability is improved obviously;
- His speech ability is improved obviously, the speed of his speech is normal;
- The flexibility of his left upper limb is improved obviously;
- He can walk with normal gait.