Patient Conditions: Adah, male ,from Jordan, 18 years old man
The patient suffered a 220-volt high-pressure electric shock for 10 seconds, fell down to his face, causing loss of limb movement and consciousness and C4 and C5 linear fractures. After two weeks of injury, He was given the limbs fixed operation according to his spinal cord injury. After the operation, patient limb feeling was totally lost, motor function and perception function has been restored. Then he received physical rehabilitation therapy but no obvious effect. Patient was accepted in our hospital in Sep 22th, 2015.
•25th Sep 2015, First Treatment: 10:30am, local anesthesia ,lumbar puncture
•28th Sep 2015, Second Treatment: 10:50am, local anesthesia ,CT-guided intraspinal injection;
•30th Sep 2015, Second Treatment: 10:50am, local anesthesia ,CT-guided intraspinal injection;
1. Feeling below injured surface disappear. Motor function loss.
2. Limbs weakness with muscle atrophy seriously.
3. Lower limbs muscle tension is higher than upper limbs.
4. Large area of the body have bedsore.
1. Lower sensory level and skin temperature come back to almost normal P
2. Lower limbs muscle tension decreased.
3. The patient is now no problem above the neck, completely awake with conscious, he can speak and laugh.