“Help Foundation” is sponsored and founded by Beijing Women and Children’s Development Foundation & Bright & Direction Beijing International Health Management Consultation Co., Ltd. It always commits to unite social powers to fund and help out those families which suffer a lot by disease for long term.
Rescue Disease Scope
Stem cell treatment in the General Hospital of Chinese People's Armed Police Forces of Cerebral palsy, sequelae of spinal cord injury, sequelae of brain injury, encephalitis sequelae, multiple system atrophy, Parkinson's disease, sequelae of central nervous system injury caused by food or drug poisoning, dementia, motor neuron disease, autism and other neurological diseases.
1. A copy of patient's passport.
2. Proof of admission provided by the stem cells treatment hospital. (including treatment cost)
3. A valid certificate of poverty or a salary certificate issued by the employer.
4. Other reporting materials that can prove the family situation, such as videos, photos, etc.
Note: The more detailed the information is provided; the more helpful it is to apply for a grant.
1. Submit the Help Foundation Application and the necessary information;
2. After reviewing the application form, applicant's family situation and necessary materials, applicant will receive the result within 22 working days;
3. Applicant will receive a written notice for the result and the expiration date (usually 6 months).
1. For international patients who get the funds and come to the designated hospital within 6 months according to the time of approval;
2. Provide air tickets and hospitalization certificates for designated hospitals;
3. Sign the funding agreement before treatment.
It ranges from $800 to $3,000, depending on the diseases and family income.
Note: After the patient successfully completes the treatment, the “Help Fundation” will directly pay the approved funds to the designated account of the Hospital.
Click for Help Foundation Application Form
If the funds over a limited period, can I apply for an extension?
The valid period of the funds is usually 6 months, we do not accept extension. We are afraid you need to resubmit.
I have submitted an application at other foundations. Can I still apply?
According to our application principle, we do not accept applications that have been submitted for assistance at other foundations or institutions. In view of your situation, if you do not receive funding from other foundations finally, you can contact us to have a try .
Can I get the rescue funds directly from “Help Foundation”?
After the patients successfully complete the treatment, “Help Foundation” will pay the funds to the designated account of the stem cell treatment hospital within three working days.
Is the amount of the second application the same as the first time?
As the rescue funds may vary in different period for different diseases. We cannot guarantee.
Can a cancer patient apply?
According to stem cell expert medical suggestion, if the cancer patient is suitable for stem cell treatment, she/he can apply.
I did not get the rescue funds for the first time, can I apply again?
According to the application principle, the same applicant should not apply for twice within six months. For your case, we suggest you to find out the failure reason.
If I do not have proof of poverty and salary, can I apply?
In general, you need to provide proof that you can prove your family's situation in order to get the rescue funds. Furthermore, if you can provide some video materials, such as TV reports and interviews , which are helpful to get the rescue funds.
Can you make sure I get the funds as long as I provide the necessary information?
The rescue funds for different diseases and different periods are varied. For example, the cerebral palsy project rescue funds is more than spinal cord injury and other diseases. If there are a large number of applicants at the same time, while the funds are not enough, according to the principle of “first apply first get”, some applicants may lose the chance to get the funds as their wish. According to our statistics, the probability of success is around 60%, and the probability of cerebral palsy and spinal cord injury can be as high as 70%.