A.Assara is a Lybian 71 years old male patient suffering from sequela of stroke with left side hemiplegia, diabetes and hypertension. He was admitted to our hospital for the chief complaint of movement dysfunction of left side of body for over 5 years. He happened to undergo slurred speech, weakness of left side of body after being the rage in the summer, 2008. The CT of his head indicated: there was abnormal signal image on the right thalamus. He was given physical rehabilitation therapy and nerve nutrition medication from then on.
He received a round stem cell treatment in our hospital on June 25th, 2013.
Before the stem cell treatment：
- The muscular tension of his left side of body was abnormal;
- The muscle strength of his left side of body was weak, the motor ability of his left side of body was poor;
- The sensation of his left side of body was poor;
- His speech is slurred.
After the stem cell treatment:
- The muscular tension of his left side of body is normal;
- The muscle strength of his left side of body is improved obviously, he can move his left limbs voluntarily, he can stand by himself, he can walk a few steps by assistant;
- The sensation of his left side of body is restored obviously;
- His speech is clearer than before;
- His blood glucose level is normal;
- His blood pressure is controlled well.